The Neurology Committee strives to:
- Assist in the planning of the annual meeting's scientific program and the review of submitted abstracts in the neurology field.
- Review the status of the neurology field and compile a list of major scientific issues that must be addressed to advance or enable neurological cellular therapies.
- Foster international discussion about controversies in the field.
- Publish position papers and engage in scientific discourse as necessary to advance the field.
Projects and Objective
- Publish biennial review or position paper on the current practice of neurological cell therapy.
- Contribute topics and speakers to the ISCT Annual Meeting.
Josef Priller, MD
Jan Nolta, PhD
UC Davis School of Medicine
Sacramento, United States