ISCT is pleased to invite you to attend the 19th Annual Meeting in Auckland, New Zealand. Over 600 International delegates are expected to be in attendance.
ISCT’s Annual Meeting will provide the most current educational information regarding a wide range of therapies.
4/22/2013 to 4/25/2013
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre
88 Federal Street
ISCT Head Office
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
At this point in time we have closed online registration. However on-site registration will be available each conference day (April 21st - 25th) at the registration desk at the same rates.
A Preliminary Program is now available. Click here for information.
Annual Meeting Fees:
Members of New Zealand Blood Services, SCSS, TSSCR, KSSCR, China Medical Biotech Association receive a discounted rate by selecting the "Local Partners" option Click here to Register.
*Registration must be accompanied by a letter from program director/supervisor confirming Trainee/Student Status
Annual Meeting Registration Includes:
- Access to all scientific/educational sessions
- Plenary Sessions
- Morning Technical Sessions
- Afternoon Workshops
- Quality and Operations Track Sessions (formerly Technical Applications Track)
- Strategies for Commercialization Track Sessions
- Master Classes
- Oral Abstract Presentation Sessions
- Access to the exhibit hall and poster hall
- Access to all corporate symposia and corporate tutorials
- Breakfast and Lunch from April 23-25, 2013
- A copy of the abstract book, educational program and corporate guide
- A delegate bag
- Access to the annual meeting delegate list (names, institutions, demographic information only)
- Access to the annual meeting speaker presentation slides (if authorized by the speaker) post-event
- FACT Pre-Conference Workshop on April 22, 2013
- Global Regulatory Perspectives Pre-Conference Workshop on April 22, 2013
- Gala Event (Auckland Museum, Wednesday April 24)
GALA Event Tickets now available for purchase. CLICK HERE
Global Regulatory Perspectives
Flow Cytometry Workshop
Registration is complimentary. Contact Peter Lai (email@example.com) to register.
All payments are to be made in USD.
Methods of payment accepted: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex), Wire Transfer and Cheque (in USD)
A $75 administrative fee will be applied to any cancellations. No refund for cancellations received after February 15, 2013.Sponsorship and Exhibiting
The Corporate Opportunities Prospectus is now available. Click here to view the Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!