An opportunity for postdoctoral scholars
Postdoc free access program
Elsevier offers postdocs a chance to stay current in their field -- even in an uncertain job market.
You could be eligible for this free access program if you meet the following criteria:
- You have been unemployed for 1 year or less by the date of your application to the program.
- OR you have a project ending less than 6 months after the date of your application.
- You have received your PhD 5 years or less before the date of your application.
For scholars who recently received their PhDs and currently do not have a research position, Elsevier is pleased to offer unlimited complimentary access to all their journals and books on ScienceDirect for up to 12 months. This program allows those who qualify to have access to scientific journals and books in their field.
Now ISCT has partnered with Elsevier to bring these same individuals access to ISCT networks with a complimentary one year e-membership.*
Members of the International Society for Cellular Therapy gain entry into an influential global community of peers, experts and organizations invested academically and professionally in cellular therapy. Becoming an ISCT member is a career-building move that gives you access to education and training, meetings and events, and leading research that will help you advance your expertise and involvement in the field.
- Discounted member rates at ISCT-sponsored events, including webinars, technical workshops, research and clinical symposia, and the ISCT Annual Meeting.
- A yearly e-subscription via ScienceDirect consisting of 12 issues to Cytotherapy, the Society's official scientific journal.
- A subscription to Telegraft, the members-only bi-monthly online newsletter.
- Access to a members networking database to connect with your peers.
- Access to BEACON - Suite of Navigational Tools —the newly expanded repository of cell therapy resources created by ISCT members, for ISCT members.
- Access to members-only web resources, including presentations and other materials from past ISCT meetings, as well as past webinar recordings.
- Join and support the many active committees chaired by thought leaders in the field that focus on advancing cellular therapies.
E-membership provides only electronic access to Cytotherapy.
To find out how you can apply for this program, visit: http://www.elsevier.com/authors/journal-authors/an-opportunity-for-postdoctoral-scholars and start your application process today.
Following approval from Elsevier, individuals will be contacted by ISCT to set up a member profile.
* Please note: Elsevier applications are accepted on an ongoing basis, complimentary ISCT e-memberships will only run to the end of the current calendar year.