Build Your Career: Become an ISCT Member
Members of the International Society for Cellular Therapy gain entry into an influential global community of peers, experts, and organizations who are academically and professionally invested in cellular therapy. Becoming a member of ISCT is a career-building move that gives you access to education and training, meetings and events, and leading research that will help you advance your expertise and involvement in the field.
2013 Membership Rates*
**Residents and Fellows
ISCT Active Membership provides a hardcopy of Cytotherapy, the official journal of ISCT, along with electronic access.
ISCT E-Membership provides electronic access to the journal only.
* ISCT Membership is based on the calendar year (January 1 to December 31)
** Must be accompanied by a letter from program director/supervisor confirming student status.
Members also enjoy:
rates at ISCT-sponsored events, including webinars, technical
workshops, research and clinical symposia, ISCT Regional Meetings and the ISCT Annual Meeting.
- Subscription to Cytotherapy, ISCT’s official scientific journal
- Complimentary subscription to Telegraft, ISCT’s bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Access to members-only Web resources, including a directory of ISCT members and online discussion forums
- The opportunity
to participate in the society’s many active committees and working
groups that address scientific issues and challenges, headed by thought
leaders in the field.
- Access to slides from past ISCT meetings
- Member-contributed image bank
Support and Influence the Development of the Field
By joining ISCT, you support the pioneering work the Society does in the field. Your membership dues help us:
- Bring you timely communication, seminars, continuing education, and training
- Develop and validate standardized technology and procedures
- Perform collaborative scientific studies
- Represent the membership to other professional organizations and regulatory and governmental bodies