|20th ISCT Annual Meeting|
April 23-26, 2014
Le Palais des Congrès de Paris
[Is the pre-conference workshop just a linkout to another organization? Or do we have a dedicated page for this?]
[Does "Abstracts" need a dedicated page or is it just a PDF?]
ISCT, formed in 1992 as the International Society for Hematotherapy & Graft Engineering (ISHAGE), has been the proud host to 19 highly successful scientific conferences. The ISCT Annual Meeting has alternated between North America, Europe, and Australia. In 2014, the 20th Annual Meeting will be held at the Palais des Congrès de Paris, a full service, world-class convention center. It is anticipated that over 1,000 delegates will attend ISCT 2014. The 20th Anniversary ISCT Meeting in Paris will serve as the prime opportunity for you to network with experts within the global cell therapy arena.
- MD and/or PhD clinicians and scientists
- Laboratory professionals involved in cell-processing programs/facilities
- Industry personnel from cell therapy or enabling technology companies
- Regulatory professionals
ISCT’s Annual Meeting will provide the most current educational information regarding a wide range of therapies. The ISCT Annual Meeting educational objectives include:
- The translational aspects of and issues involved with all types of cell and tissue-based research.
- To promote cross-disciplinary participation from scientists, clinicians, laboratory personnel, regulatory professionals, and KOLs from both academia and industry.
- To identify and address the scientific, clinical, laboratory, and regulatory issues related to each type of cell-based research/therapy.
- A forum for the transfer of knowledge and experiences from senior practicioners and key opinion leaders to young scientists in the field.
Sponsorship and Exhibiting:
The Corporate Opportunities are now available. For inquiries or questions about the conference, please contact Brian Poole (email@example.com).
Registration will open in September 2013. Stay tuned for more information.
Abstract submission will begin in September 2013 and close in December 2013. Stay tuned for exact dates.