The Advanced Practice Professionals Committee strives to:
- Promote and expand the knowledge and professional practice of Advanced Practice Professionals (Advanced Practice Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Pharmacists) engaged in the delivery of cellular therapy to patients.
Projects and Objectives
- Establish ISCT as the "go to" Society where Advanced Practice Professionals (APPs) can focus on matters related to the optimal delivery of cellular therapy to patients.
- Develop and implement working APP Subcommittees and Subcommittee Chairs for each of the following groups: (1) Advanced Practice Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, (2) Physician Assistants and (3) Pharmacists.
- Provide a global forum for communication, networking and dissemination of knowledge related to cellular therapy for APPs.
- Promote abstract submissions and poster oral presentations related to the delivery of cell therapy to patients
- Provide educational programs for APPs at the ISCT annual meetings to update and educate APPs regarding important aspects of cellular therapy through webinars and BEACON Suite of Navigational Tools.
- Promote the professional roles and clinical practice of APPs within the field of cellular therapy, stem cell transplantation and regenerative medicine.
Tobi D. Fisher, MPAS, PA-C
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Missouri City, TX, United States
|Alison M. Gulbis, PharmD
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Pearland, TX, United States
|Kristen B. Kindsvogel, ARNP
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Seattle, WA, United States
Are you an APP interested in joining this Committee? Please contact Tobi Fisher and ISCT Head Office with a brief letter of intent and your CV.