19th Annual ISCT Meeting
April 22-25, 2013
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre
Auckland, New Zealand
ISCT is pleased to invite you to attend the 19th Annual Meeting in Auckland, New Zealand. Over 600 International delegates are expected to be in attendance. Attendees include:
- MD and/or PhD clinicians and scientists
- Laboratory professionals involved in cell-processing programs/facilities
- Industry personnel from cell therapy or enabling technology companies
- Regulatory professionals
ISCT’s Annual Meeting will provide the most current educational information regarding a wide range of therapies. The ISCT Annual Meeting educational objectives include:
- The translational aspects of and issues involved with all types of cell and tissue-based research.
- To promote cross-disciplinary participation from scientists, clinicians, laboratory personnel, regulatory professionals, and KOLs from both academia and industry.
- To identify and address the scientific, clinical, laboratory, and regulatory issues related to each type of cell-based research/therapy.
- A forum for the transfer of knowledge and experiences from senior practicioners and key opinion leaders to young scientists in the field.
Preliminary program NOW AVAILABLE.
On behalf of the 2013 ISCT Scientific Program committee, US based New Zealanders Drs Catherine Bollard and Helen Heslop, and the rest of the ISCT 2013 Annual Meeting Organizing Committee, are excited to invite you to Auckland, New Zealand. The 2013 ISCT meeting promises an excellent platform for science, networking and fun in this vibrant Pacific hub city. This is the first time that New Zealand has hosted an ISCT annual meeting but the second time in Australasia following the highly successful Sydney meeting in 2007. This reflects ISCT's global reach and its interest in fostering the huge developments in cell therapy in the Asian and Australasian sector of the society. At this meeting in Auckland we are well placed to strengthen collaborations in the region and worldwide. Our scientific program is diverse from regenerative medicine for cardiac, neurologic and bone diseases, stem cells and stem cell transplant, gene and cell therapies, biobanking and regulatory affairs. We have attracted world renowned speakers from Asia, Australasia, Europe and the US, thus emphasizing the importance of ISCT to foster developing collaborations in the cell therapy field on an international scale. It has been wonderful to receive the strong and enthusiastic support of ISCT for this meeting and to see that the distance has not deterred so many of you from wanting to contribute to the meeting. In return we promise that your time in Auckland will more than compensate for the journey and we look forward to seeing you there!!!
Registration is now open. CLICK HERE for more information.
Sponsorship and Exhibiting
The Corporate Opportunities Prospectus is now available. CLICK HERE to view the Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!